IanSomerhalder.it » Ian Somerhalder Italia • First Italian Forum }

Ian per "The Edge"

« Older   Newer »
spiceboy88
view post Posted on 21/1/2010, 11:38

CITAZIONE
Ian Somerhalder feels sorry for the evil bloodsucker he plays on CW’s “Vampire Diaries,” which returns with new episodes tonight at 8 on WLVI [website] (Ch. 56).

“Damon is a very lonely guy,” Somerhalder said during a recent telephone interview.

“It’s hard sometimes, the things Damon says and how little he cares about human life, when I’m such a humanist. But I can’t judge him for that. He’s truly doing what he thinks is right to get back the one thing he’s ever loved in his entire life, and that’s Catherine. He spent the last 150 years waiting for this moment to get her back.”
In the first 10 episodes of the season, producers revealed some deep secrets and killed off some major characters. What’s next?

“I think it’s going to get even more violent and more steamy,” Somerhalder said. “I think they’re going to push the envelope as far as they possibly can on prime-time network television. I think that Damon is going to find what he’s looking for. In what capacity that is, I wouldn’t be able to say, but he does find it.”

The Louisiana native recently returned to Hawaii to reprise his role of Boone Carlyle on ABC’s “Lost.” He’ll appear in the two-hour season premiere airing Feb. 2.
“Obviously, out of respect for (the producers’) desire for nothing to be spoken about, I can’t discuss anything about it,” he said. “Except for when I got that script, it was so cool to see that thing. First of all, it weighed three or four pounds. It’s a huge script, and as I was reading it, I was just thinking, ‘There’s no way this is television.’ It’s like a huge movie. It’s really good. I’m so happy and proud of all those guys for what they’re doing on that show. It’s the real thing. It was really satisfying. It was really great to see how everyone’s grown and yet how everyone’s stayed the same. And just to know that five years later, they’re still there cranking it out, doing exceptional work.”

While he is grateful for his time on “Lost,” the 31-year-old feels a stronger connection to Damon.

“Boone was a very sweet and caring guy, but he was kind of a pushover,” he said. “Damon is one of the coolest guys I know. I mean, I would hang out with Damon. I wouldn’t have hung out with Boone.”

(presto la traduzione)

spiceboy88
view post Posted on 21/1/2010, 15:27

TRADUZIONE grazie a VDItalia

CITAZIONE
Ian Somerhalder si dispiace del cattivo succhiasangue che recita nella serie VD cu CW che ritorna con nuovi episodi stasera alle 8 su WLVI(canale 56).
“Damon è un ragazzo veramente solitario ” dice Ian durante una recente intervista telefonica.”è duro spesso interpretarlo,le cose che Damon dice e come poco si interessa della vita umana, considerando come sono umanista. Ma non posso giudicarlo per questo. Fa veramente tutto ciò che ritiene giusto per riportare indietro la sola cosa che abbia mai amato nella sua intera vita cioè Catherine. Ha passato gli ultimi 150 anni aspettando il momento per riportarla indietro.”
Nei primi 10 episodi della stagione, i produttori hanno rivelato alcuni segreti profondi e tagliato fuori alcuni dei personaggi principali. Cos’altro accadrà?
“io penso che diventerà più violento e ’caldo’ ” dice Somerhalder “Penso anche che stiano tentando di allungare il più possibile il tempo di permanenza in prima serata nella rete televisiva. Ritengo che Damon stia per trovare ciò che sta cercando. Su questo non sono capace di dirvi altro ma so che lo troverà ”.
Il ragazzo nato in Louisiana recentemente è ritornato nelle Hawaii per riprendere il suo ruolo di Boone Carlyle in Lost per la ABC.”Lui apparirà il 2 febbraio per due ore nella prima della stagione”

1 replies since 21/1/2010, 11:38   166 views