IanSomerhalder.it » Ian Somerhalder Italia • First Italian Forum }

2007 – Tell Me You Love Me as Nick

« Older   Newer »
spiceboy88
view post Posted on 22/12/2009, 14:46

Nick ha appena rotto con una collega di Jamie e si innamora subito di lei.
Tra i due nasce una love story, più che altro basata sul sesso.
Quando Nick chiede un maggiore impegno a Jamie questa dimostra di non essere interessato.
E' proprio Nick a pronunciare la frase che da il titolo alla serie; infatti dopo aver detto a Jamie di amarla, le dice: Tell me you love (dimmi che mi ami).
Ovviamente Jamie non pronuncerà mai quelle parole e la storia tra i due finisce.

PROMO VIDEO

DOWNLOAD THE SEX SCENES

VIDEO 01
VIDEO 02
VIDEO 03
VIDEO 04

PROMO PICS
*dovete registrarvi per accedere alla gallery*

TRAILER
MAKING OFF
PROMO

SCREENCAPS EPISODI
*dovete registrarvi per accedere alla gallery*

EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9

NUDE PICTURES
*consigliate ad un pubblico adulto*

SPOILER (click to view)
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

†Ferey†
view post Posted on 22/12/2009, 15:08

ahah...pure le foto hai messo....se vuoi io ho tutte le puntate con lui^^...

Non fami ripensare a quelle scene che è meglio....se no collasso sulla tastiera.

spiceboy88
view post Posted on 22/12/2009, 15:15

Nick, 20s, recently broke up with one of Jamie’s co-workers. Though he and Jamie are just out of relationships, they soon find themselves checking each other out.

A provocative and honest exploration of intimacy, ‘Tell Me You Love Me’ offers an unfiltered look at three couples as they navigate critical periods in their lives. With a candidness that breaks conventional boundaries, creator Cynthia Mort examines the moments – both significant and everyday – that form the basis and language of each relationship.Twenty-somethings Jamie and Hugo (Michelle Borth and Luke Kirby), experience the vitality of sex but realize their intimacy serves as a drug-like escape from their disparate takes on fidelity and commitment. Katie and Dave (Ally Walker and Tim DeKay), two happy parents in their forties, instead question why their love and devotion to one another hasn’t translated into sexual intimacy in nearly a year. Meanwhile, mid-thirties couple Carolyn and Palek (Sonya Walger and Adam Scott), come to learn how much their efforts to become parents and their inability to conceive has strained the intangible connections between them.

Therapist May Foster, (Jane Alexander) works to carefully guide the couples toward healthier relationships and despite a few unresolved issues within her own marriage, she and her retired husband Arthur, manage to share a partnership that is both deeply loving and passionately sexual.

Capturing both the awkwardness and closeness of each couple, Mort opens a window into the complexities of modern relationships. Thought-provoking, raw and immediate, ‘Tell Me You Love Me’ teases out the unspoken dreams, hang-ups and fears that materialize when sex and intimacy connect – or when they diverge.

Eleonora_Auditore
view post Posted on 23/2/2010, 16:20

CITAZIONE (†Ferey† @ 22/12/2009, 15:08)
ahah...pure le foto hai messo....se vuoi io ho tutte le puntate con lui^^...

Non fami ripensare a quelle scene che è meglio....se no collasso sulla tastiera.

E siamo in 2...Ian non ha più SEGRETI per noi xD

» Miss Blackmore;;
view post Posted on 27/8/2010, 14:41

Devo ammettere che questo telefilm è stato un grande delusione, per carità lui e un altro paio di attori -molto conosciuti- si salvano, ma la sceneggiatura, la trama, sono tutte cose scadenti, che sembrano state fatte per tappare qualche buco di palinsesto.

4 replies since 22/12/2009, 14:46   4153 views